I just want to share with you inspiring words written in my drinking bottle:
– Do one thing that scares you.
– Drink fresh water and as much water as you can, water flushes unwanted toxins from you body and keeps your brain sharp.
– Observe a plant before and after watering and relate these benefits.
– Life is full of setbacks.
– Listen, listen, listen, and then ask strategic questions.
– Your outlook on life is a direct reflection of how much you like yourself.
– Do it now, do it now, do it now.
– The world is changing at such a rapid rate that waiting to implement changes will leave you 2 steps behind.
– Friends are more important than money
– Breathe deeply and appreciate the moment. Living in the moment could be the meaning of life.
– Choose a positive thought. The conscious brain can only hold one thought at a time.
– Dance, sing, floss and travel.
– Creativity is maximized when you are living in the moment.
– Children are the orgasm of life. Just like you did not know what an orgasm was before you had one. Nature does not let you know how great children are until you actually have them.
– Jealousy works the opposite way you want it to.
– That which matters the least should never give way to what matters the most.
– Stress is related to 99% of all illness.